Monday, March 12, 2012

It's all about community






 Last week I had a "great day" looking at property with Michael Morningstar, michaelmorningstar.com. I talked about even though the property is awesome, there were too many issues to resolve. That deal has gone by the way side, Refer to my post "great day" of four days ago. Well going to the Farmer's Market on Thursday, Michael connected with one of his contacts who introduced him to Gary who has land in Uvita, Costa Rica. We were off to look at land in the canyon above Uvita. Awesome piece of land, not as big and more money, but doable. Well we had another great day. Gary talked about enchanted caves, falls, swimming holes and open usable land surrounded by jungle. We found a great piece of property. Hopefully this deal will come to fruition. There are mature coconut trees, of course I had to somehow get the coconuts for us. So I took a board from the run down shack, bent all the rusty nails down except one, which punctured my hand (I know I got my tetanus booster before I left the States) and knocked down coconuts for us all. I relied on Gary to open them up, I know I don't have enough experience with a machete. The water looked so refreshing I just had to go in.

No comments: