Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great Day











Today I went to the out skirts of San Isidro, Costa Rica. Up into the cool highlands, scenic views and clean air. I went with another Gringo to give my opinion on a piece of property. There were horses, a guide for us and the adventure of hiking, seeing a different area . Mike is looking to have a few cabins and have a retreat from the hectic life in Huston, Texas. He was all fired up, had seen the property on Monday and had to go back. Well we all know it's common not to get the full story on everything in Real Estate. Coming from the buyers side, some times there just to many things to comprehend all at once. From the agents side some times there are questions that are unanswered. He needed some one with fresh eyes. I agreed to go along, hey I'm retired what am I doing anyway? Right up my alley consulting, oh yeah! We went so far on the horses and then hiked through the jungle (love it) at times the guide, Freddy was actually cutting the trail as we're going along. He offered to carry my pack at one point, hey I took him up on that, felt silly though. Down steep inclines, into streams and up the other side. When we got back to the horses, YES LOS CABLLOS!!! Went further on the horses, to other parts of property, great views and lots of water. Mike is somewhat bummed after what he saw today, electricity is quite a ways away, water situation is not really what it should be and transportation to the property is non existent, you need a vehicle and it's about forty five minutes from town. It's supposedly a fire sale price for 265 acres. Needless to say this deal probably won't go through. www.michaelmorningstar.com Look hard to find the lizard in the first pic. I had a great day!

No comments: