Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I went on Faith!


So, one of the little misfortunes, was getting one of my Visa cards cut off, after a mis-connection on a Skype call. The company mailed a new card to the address in the states. A lot of good that does me in Costa Rica. After many rounds with the card company, I decided to just have the card and all my mail sent to me in this foreign  country, with no addresses. The package went by express mail. The locals here told me afterwards that once it leaves the U.S. it may take six weeks. As you can see from pics it took two weeks. So it has been here for 12 days now and I just got it 2 days ago. Because I had been going to where I had it mailed to. It went to the Post Office. I was so shocked that it was here I didn't open it for a day. Anyway, I activated the credit card  asap.

No comments: